25 mph [40 km/h]
20 miles per charge [32 km]
Direct Drive 3-Phase Brush-less DC
3-Phase Brush-less DC Controller
10Ah [10 miles]
20 Ah [20 miles]
20 miles per charge [32km]
Nominal Battery Voltage
4 hours [standard charger]
1.2 hours [fast charger optional]
4130 chromoly tubing
Folding Front Bar
90 lbs [40.8 kg]
250 lbs [118 kg]
58” Long / 20” Wide / 43” Tall [Bar up]
17” Tall [Bar Down]
94” R on outside
1 Year Battery and Drive Unit
1 Year Material and Workmanship
Standard on Stator E & S
- Large tires protect the motor and steering
- A wide ride surface that easily glides over rough surface, cracks, rocks,dirt, and grass
- Simple and usable controls. A turn throttle and brake
- Green battery power lights
- Step on and go
- Self balancing
- Oversized tubing gives strength and rigidity, with the right amount of flex for natural suspension
- Ultra tough powder coating finish
- Bar interrogated headlight
- Handlebar folds down for storage or transportation
- Lockable rear wheel so the vehicle cannot be ridden when alarm is set
- Key lock on end of the bar
- Rear and front fenders
- Front disc brake
A new era of personal mobility.
Skateboard simple, yet easy to ride and user friendly at any skill level. With RFID keyless start-up, simply step on and drive away.
Stator is a self balancing electric vehicle designed to simplify personal transportation. High output lithium batteries power an efficient 1000W geared motor for extreme off-the-line torque, and speeds up to 25 mph with a 20-mile range. Rear wheel regenerative braking is paired with a front-wheel hydraulic disc brake.
Stator may be ridden stripped down or customized with components like seat, front/rear utility racks, headlight, brake light, phone holder/charger and custom rack bags. A quick-folding handlebar gives the scooter pack-ability for quick storage and transport.
Stator construction balances cost, function, and longevity. Large tires house and protect the mechanical components, while electronics are safely housed within the steel base. The batteries are custom designed high-output, efficient 18650 cells that can withstand high recharge cycles. Over-sized parts give added strength and protection, and may be easily replaced if damaged.